Sunday, June 17, 2007

O... Hilton

As I was sitting here, stewing over a commercial I saw on television this weekend, featuring Hilton and Baby Paris half selling furniture and half cheering for the Houston Comets...

I ran across this
letter to Hilton, on The Houston Roundball Review, which begins by saying,
"Please do something. Anything. Pronto."

I hope Hilton reads it. Something needs to happen, and soon.

I just have this bad feeling, though, that Hilton is in over his head. The lack of continuity in management and, frankly, coaching... has predictably sunk our ship. I know people had their problems with Van, but I always thought he was handcuffed by the League (conspiracy theory, I know and firmly believe). But if Van and his coaching and training staff had seen us through a couple of years in transition, I believe we would be writing about a different story.

No comments: