Sunday, June 03, 2007

Dear Hilton: Just Things I'm Thinking

Please don't mistake my observations for lack of gratitude for your support and rescue of the Houston Comets organization. I just think a little honest feedback might serve us all well.

  1. Why must you sit on the "bench"? From a fan's perspective that's way uncool.
  2. And if you're going to sit on the "bench", must you talk on your cell phone?
  3. Can you tell your friend to... "Keep your shirt on, Dude!"?
  4. It might not be such a good idea to communicate with the referees, either... I don't know, maybe they've changed the rules and I haven't heard... but can you spell "T"?
  5. Many of us are waiting to hear what season ticket holders (of the last 10 years) will receive as a souvenir... Did that tradition go the way of our previous owner?

Just a few things you might ponder...

No comments: