Friday, August 17, 2007

Swoopes Might Play At This Late Date

From the Houston Chronicle:

Sheryl Swoopes has missed all but three games this season with a lower back injury. On Sunday, when the Comets play their final game of the season against the Los Angeles Sparks, coach Karleen Thompson hopes to see Swoopes on the court.


"She has worked really hard to get better this year, and I know it's been tough for her to be watching from the sidelines," Thompson said. "I don't know if she will be playing on Sunday, but I really hope she is."

I'm sitting on my hands to keep from interjecting my own thoughts. Oh... what the heck!:

I would love to believe that Swoopes wants to return to the Comets. I would love to see her back in that uniform. I would absolutely love it. I'm just not so sure she feels that way.

Time will tell.

No comments: